Design Thinking Training
Learn what Design Thinking means and discover the Namahn Human-Centred Design (HCD) methodology and the tools that help you practice UX design and create great digital products and services.
|Postponed||Namahn Design Studio|
Through the years, Design Thinking has become indispensable for companies and people to offer a defined, reliable process for innovation. In today’s fast-paced digital age, this methodology is the driving force behind some of the most groundbreaking products and services. Design thinking is an iterative process that helps individuals and teams tackle complex challenges with empathy, creativity, and a firm focus on the end user. It offers an effective way to understand those users, challenge assumptions, redefine problems and create innovative solutions, from idea to testable concept.
On top of being a process that enables better problem-solving, Design Thinking can significantly help your career. More and more occupations today require design thinking skills, and jobs that incorporate design thinking tend to have higher salaries.
Here at Namahn, we have adapted the Design Thinking mindset to craft our Human-Centred Design (HCD) methodology, which enables us to explore, conceptualize and deliver cutting-edge digital products and services, from simple website interfaces to complex industrial applications.
This training course will immerse you in the transformative world of Design Thinking and our Human-Centred Design methodology, arming you with the tools to revolutionize your approach to problem-solving, innovation and digital product & service delivery and become a great UX designer.
What to expect
In this training course, you will learn the principles of Design Thinking and key practices in UX design, such as user research, ideation, design, prototyping and testing. We will cover our Human-Centred Design process from start to finish to help you understand your users better, systematically explore solutions through design iterations and test out your solution to gauge the willingness of users to embrace your concept. All of this is to teach you how to design useful, feasible, desirable solutions that will ultimately survive the test of time.
During our practical group exercises and discussions, we will work through a scalable design approach that you can immediately apply to projects you are working on.
We accept a limited number of participants per session to optimise group interactivity.
This course will teach you how to apply the HCD process to your projects the Namahn way:
- Design Thinking mindset and its phases — Empathize, Define, Ideate, Prototype and Test — to tackle the right problems and deliver the right solutions
- Step-by-step HCD process applied to digital solutions, from user research, insights and persona development to usability testing and iterative design
- Analyse and understand users and their tasks and specify user requirements
- Creative ideation through structured ideation techniques that yield innovative solutions to real-world problems
- Design user interfaces from concept to detail
- Evaluate the usability of digital products
- Communicate and deliver a user interface design
Who should attend
No previous knowledge of design thinking is necessary for this course. Anyone eager to foster a culture of innovation and human-centred design within their organization is welcome!
- Designers and creatives
- Product managers and marketing managers
- Business and functional analysts
- Innovators and entrepreneurs
- Business leaders and strategists
Don’t miss this opportunity to embark on a journey to become a design thinker and a master UX designer. Reserve your spot today and unlock the power of creative problem-solving and innovation.
One day, in-person training in the Namahn Design Studio. Maximum 9 participants.