Information Architecture for Sites and Intranets Training
Are you involved in organising and designing intranets or web sites, and struggling with questions like:
- How do I discover the main information needs of my site users? What are the top tasks?
- What’s a good navigation structure for my intranet or web site?
- Which editorial workflow is best suited for my organisation?
- How can I integrate document libraries?
- And how should I devise and apply a content strategy?
In this highly interactive online training course, you will get answers to all these questions and learn the methods and techniques that let you create excellent intranets and web sites. We accept a limited number of participants per session, so you will have enough time to present your intranet or web site and discuss the issues you encountered.
Participating in this training will help you to:
- Carry out a content audit
- Develop personas
- Practice classification techniques, such as collaborative mind mapping, card sorting and cores & paths
- Design typical page types like a home page, an employee finder and a search result page
- Create a migration plan and roadmap for your intranet or web site
Web site & intranet managers, information architects, UX designers working for intranets, knowledge managers, writers & editors.