Boost your design thinking expertise with our training offering.
Namahn has a long tradition of sharing knowledge, including offering training courses on topics related to Design Thinking. In times of COVID we had to reduce our training offering and move online for our courses, but now we are starting again with a proper in-person training programme!
Here’s our first series of one-day, in-person training courses, planned for the late fall of 2023:
Systemic Design Training28 November 2023: Tackling complex issues using the Namahn systemic design methodology.
Design Thinking TrainingPostponed – an introduction to the Namahn user-centred design & design thinking methodology.
Interested in other training courses?
In 2024, we will continue our training offering, with in spring a second series of training courses. Subjects are still to be finalised, but here is a shortlist of subject candidates:
- UI design Become a master at designing all visual and interactive elements of your digital products or services.
- Mobile design A full update on how to create great mobile user experiences anno 2023 (new edition of our successful course)
- Usability testing Learn how to prepare, conduct and process usability tests for your digital products or services
- Design systems Learn how to organise assets and knowledge for digital product design and development
- System mapping A deepdive into creating causal loop diagrams and system maps, a follow up on our systemic design course
Share your contact below and we will get back to you when we have some dates ready.
We are returning to in-person training sessions in our Namahn Design Studio. However, all courses can be offered remotely on request. Let us know if you want us to set up an online course specifically for your organisation.
For Systemic design, Namahn is also regularly teaching this subject as an 8-week online course for the Service Design College: see course page Systemic design for tackling complexity (4th edition) for more details.
We can design a course for you based on your needs in any of our design thinking disciplines. Whether you are looking for a one-time course or a multi-session in-depth training, we can help.
Solo? Ask us about personalised coaching!
Interested in a custom-made training?
Do not hesitate to contact us for further information.