Discover the Namahn Human-Centred Design (HCD) methodology and the tools that help you practice UX design, to create attractive, user-friendly, sustainable digital products and services.
|950€ – excl. VAT
View price reductions
|Tu. 26 March 2024
9 am – 5 pm
|Namahn Design Studio
At Namahn, we have embraced the design thinking mindset to shape our Human-Centred Design (HCD) methodology, fostering the creation of innovative and sustainable digital products and services. The HCD approach helps us to explore, conceptualise, and deliver cutting-edge solutions, ranging from intuitive website interfaces to complex industrial applications. The approach enables us to address complex challenges with empathy, creativity, and a steadfast focus on the end user. It provides us with an effective pathway to comprehend user needs, challenge assumptions, redefine problems, and generate inventive and sustainable solutions, guiding ideas from conception to testable prototypes.
This training course will introduce you to the Namahn Human-Centred Design methodology and equip you with the tools to create and deliver digital products and services that are not only user-centric but also environmentally and socially sustainable. Join us on this journey to become an excellent UX designer!
What to expect
You will learn the principles of design thinking and key practices in UX design, such as user research, ideation, design, prototyping and testing. We will go through our Human-Centred Design process from start to finish to help you better understand your users, systematically explore sustainable solutions through design iterations and test out your solution with end-users. Our goal is to empower you to design solutions that are not only useful, feasible, and desirable but also resilient and sustainable, standing the test of time in an ever-evolving world.
This course offers a mix of theory and practical group exercises and discussions. We accept a limited number of participants per session to optimise group interactivity.
This course will teach you how to apply the HCD process to your projects the Namahn way:
- Design thinking mindset and its phases — Empathize, Define, Ideate, Prototype and Test — to tackle the right problems and deliver the right solutions
- Step-by-step Human-Centred Design (HCD) process applied to digital solutions, from user research, insights and persona development to usability testing and iterative design
- Analyse and understand users and their tasks and specify user requirements
- Creative ideation through structured ideation techniques that yield innovative solutions to real-world problems
- Design user interfaces from concept to detail
- Evaluate the usability of digital products
- Communicate and deliver a user interface design
- Embed environmental and social considerations into every step in the HCD process, by applying comprehensive sustainability guidelines
Who should attend
No previous knowledge of Human-Centred Design or design thinking is necessary for this course. Anyone eager to foster a culture of innovation and Human-Centred Design within their organization is welcome!
- Designers and creatives
- Product managers and marketing managers
- Business and functional analysts
- Innovators and entrepreneurs
- Business leaders and strategists
One day, in-person training in the Namahn Design Studio. Maximum 9 participants.