In-house training (on request)
We can design a course for your organisation based on your needs in any of the design thinking and systemic design disciplines. Discover how we can help you build design skills and capacity within your organisation.
Variety of formats
We offer a variety of formats, from one-time courses to multi-session in-depth training or personalised coaching.
Suitable for many profiles
We can adapt the training to a variety of profiles, from management to product owners or more junior profiles.
In-person or online
We can come to your offices or host the training in the Namahn studios. You want to go online or hybrid? No problem. All courses can be offered remotely on request.
Our catalogue of training topics
Strategy and mindset
Elevate your team’s strategic capabilities with a training course on strategic design or systemic design.
- Strategic design: learn how to embed UX (User Experience) design processes and design & research methods into your organisation’s operations.
- Systemic design: get an introduction to Systemic design and learn to apply some of the core tools of the innovative toolkit co-created by Namahn.
See: Systemic Design Training
- System mapping: deep dive on how to create system maps, and more in particular causal loop diagrams (CLD). Go to the System mapping training page for a long description.
See: System Mapping Training
Have your team acquire a broad range of design thinking skills and knowledge, from UI design and Service design to Information architecture and Design systems, to make them better designers.
- UX design: learn what is meant by Design Thinking and discover the Namahn Human-Centred Design (HCD) methodology and the tools that help you design great digital products and services and become an excellent UX designer.
See: Human-Centred Design Training
- UI design: become a master at designing all visual and interactive elements of your digital products or services.
- Service design: learn to strategically envision, co-create, and optimize great end-to-end service experiences and become an excellent service designer. Namahn first published its Service Design Toolkit in 2011.
- Mobile design: learn best practices and discover the latest trends on designing for mobile and become a master at designing great user experiences for smartphone users.
See: Mobile Design Training
- Information architecture: introduction course to Information Architecture (IA): learn how to create an intuitive classification, a simple navigation and user-friendly page designs for your website, intranet, knowledge platform or transactional application.
- Design systems: learn how to organise assets and knowledge for digital product design and development in large organisations.
- Information visualisation: master the art of translating complex data into compelling visual narratives (infographics, information visualisations, dashboards…).
Learn all there is to know about user research, from preparation, planning, to executing and processing the outcome.
- User research: full immersion into conducting user research. Learn how to integrate both qualitative and quantitative user research techniques in your research and design projects.
See: User Research Training
- Usability testing: learn how to prepare, conduct and process usability tests for your digital products or services.
- In-depth interviews: learn the different flavours of qualitative user research and get better at conducting in-depth interviews.
Soft skills and tools
Get better at management stakeholders and workshop facilitation or let Namahn help you to become better at tools like Figma.
- Facilitation: improve your skills to become a better workshop and meeting facilitator.
See: Facilitation Training
- Stakeholder management: become a master in active stakeholder management: identify and weigh them up, and involve them in the right way in your design or other projects.
- Figma: become a power user of Figma for UI design and visualisations.
- AI for designers: discover how you can use AI to become a better designer.